So you want to learn how to score long range in FIFA 17.
The great thing is you are reading the right article. So, without squandering any of a time, let’s get to the subject matter.
How to score long range in FIFA 17
- To score a perfect goal in FIFA isn’t that difficult however scoring a spectacular long-range is beyond an ease. Thankfully, these tips will have you netting goals in no more time.
- To make the most out of the long range, make certain that you are roughly in the middle of the pitch.
- Ensure the short power is above three bars especially when you are outside the box.
- If you want to make a perfect curl, hold down the shoot button. Then, slightly tip the left thumbstick up and to the top right / left.
- To long range dip kick, aim right between the heads of the two defenders. And, use one / two bars of power while pointing up the Left Analog Stick.
- When using Knuckleball long range kick, you need to use Left Analog-stick to aim for the far side of the goal. Just use three bars of power and hold L1 while aiming 450 up and toward goal side.
All in all, since now you know how to score long range in FIFA 17, why not make some spectacular goals.
Here is a video to help you score long range goals in FFIA 17!