Are you having problem or struggling running FIFA 17, and wondering how you can overcome those issues and errors?
Then this article is the one to go through since it might help you out of the problem:
PC Tips and Bug Fixes
- Make sure your computer meets the system requirements of the game, in order to play the game.
- If incase, your computer displays the message during the game installation process “VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue.” Then go to Origin Games\FIFA 17\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist and run the vcredist_x64.exe. Right after that, go back to your Origin Library and install it.
- Likewise, if the error message is displayed following the crash of Direct X Version then update the Direct X right away.
- In order to run the game, it is must to have a Direct X 11 supporting graphic card. Otherwise, you will not be able to initiate the game.
- Having trouble saving the resolution option right at the moment of starting the game? Here’s the simple solution to it: Head to: C:\Documents\FIFA 17, open the fifasetup.ini. After you open it, there all you need is to put your required resolution at the RESOLUTIONHEIGHT and RESOLUTIONWIDTH options. Once you do that, save the file and go back to the game.
- Solution to Micro Stuttering in FIFA 17: Disable the multi-threading optimization through nVidia/Catalyst control panel. Plus disable the OpenGL Tripple Buffering and enable the V-Sync for FIFA 17.
- Trouble with game sounds and its commentaries? Regarding this problem, you can first try running FIFA 17 in stereo mode. To do this, go to the setting of the audio control panel.
- Sometimes, if your game crashes at the start, then to fix it, go to the origin game library. Click right button on the game and press Repair it.
- Are you using a generic controller but the buttons don’t match with the game. Just download the Xbox360 controller files. After the completion of download, copy the file and put them in the FIFA 17 folder.
- If you want to make the profile for both nVidia and ATI graphic cards. For nVidia, head to the control panel of your graphic card (right click on desktop), then go to Manage 3D settings, followed by Program Settings and add FIFA 17 exe.
For ATI, you will require RadeonPro, so download it at first. Then, make a profile with FIFA 17. However, if you face heavy lag then you can make some change on the profile setting, until you reach at the point of optimal configuration to run the game without interruption.
- Wondering how to eliminate “E0001” error. Actually, the error appears because of your graphic card not supporting the Shader Model 3.0. Thus, try running the game on low setting.
- If you are initiating the game on Windows 10, and encounter the crashes during the start. Then, use Compatibility mode. For this, go to FIFA 17 exe and right click on it, go to properties. Following that, click Compatibility tab, check the option “Compatibility Mode” and select Win7.
- Try deactivating the antivirus, if you aren’t able to launch the game install. Just deactivate it until the installation process is completed.
- So you are having trouble re-installing the FIFA 17 on PC after you went through an interrupted installation? For this, go to C:\ Program Files(x86) \ Origin Games \ FIFA 17. Upon reaching the destination, locate and delete both _Installer and Core folders. Next, switch to the Origin client, on the FIFA 17 game tile, right click on it and select Repair game.
- Trouble downloading or updating the game from Origin due the error in Operating System Incompatibility. The simple solution for this is to update the graphic card drivers. Then, restart your PC. Voila! Your restart will start right away once your open the Origin.
- If your computer has two graphic cards and yet the game won’t start. For this do please follow these steps:
- At first run your graphic card by heading to control panel. There add / make profiles for fifaconfig.exe and fifa15.exe
- Then, Run regedit. To run it, go to the Start Menu and type regedit in the search box, next change the value of these two keys from 1 to 0: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Windows\RequireSignedAppInitHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Windows\RequireSignedAppInit.
- If you face trouble starting the game on notebook. Then to fix it, head to \Origin Games\FIFA 17\fifasetup, upon reaching that right-click on fifaconfig.exe and click “Run with graphics processor” then select your graphic card, in this case nVidia. If somehow you don’t see the mentioned option, here is how you can enable the option.
P.S. It is merely for the notebook users.
- Sometime you might end up receiving the Mpflat.dll error message. To solve it, just download this program & run it.
Tips and Bug Fixes for Xbox One & Xbox 360
- If you get the error message at the start of the FIFA 17 then firstly uninstall the game from the Xbox One storage. Next, Re-download the game from the Xbox Store. Once you do that, make sure to check Xbox One update automatically by setting it to the Instant On power mode.
- You can fix the crash, occurred during the Career mode by changing the goalkeeper and player in arena mode. Likewise, the fix can be performed by clearing out the console’s cache.
- In case of the “Disc Unreadable” error, try clean the cache.
- To solve the issue regarding the music and sound, change the sound settings to Stereo. To change the setting, go to the settings and select System. Then, select Console Setting followed by Audio. Finally, click Digital Stereo.
- When your game crashed when you are loading saved career, then in such case delete your Game Face. After that your saved career will load / revive again.
Tips and Bug Fixes for PS4 & PS3
- If you are facing the disconnection issue while playing FIFA 17 on PS4, then these steps will help you fix it.
- During the game if you aren’t able to hear the sound of the game in FIFA 15, and then go to the Audio setting of your PS3. Then select AAC or ACC. The reason is FIFA 15 isn’t compatible with audio channels such as 2 / 5.1 and 7.1.
- Having connectivity issues in FIFA 17, then check out this guide to solve the issue.
- The solution to Career Mode crash issue is to change the player and goalkeeper in arena mode.
- In order to fix the crash and game freeze issues while loading a saved career, you will need to delete the Game Face. After that you can load the saved career again.
- Encountered menu / game lag on PS4? Here are the two solutions to go for. Try the first and the second
- Can’t install FIFA 17 on PS4? Go to settings and PSN and then select the Restore Licenses.
Tips and Bug Fixes for Mobile Devices
- You need to remember that in case you forgot to the save credit card information on the device where you are have installed the game, then EA SPORTS FIFA may crash, when you return to game after giving out the information regarding the payments. However, if your game crashes, the purchase will still be successful, followed by receiving the points and getting charged.
- At times, when your screen shows your English Commentary download progress has stopped reaching 26%. In this case, it looks like the download has been stopped but the download gets complete as the progress reaches 26%. And, then the OK button pops up.
- If you encounter lots of lag on iOS then check out these steps: Go to the Settings, then General, and Accessibility. Then tap Increase Contrast and again tap the Enable all options. Likewise, you may also enable Reduce Motion of smooth game play. However, if you are an android user and facing lag on the Android device. Check out this video to reduce the lag.
Fixes & Tips for Web App
- If while accessing the web app, you land on or encounter this page. Then, you need to change your desktop to the higher resolution.
- Likewise, if you want to get access to the FUT Web App. Make sure you have linked the Web App email address to your Origin account.
- If in case, your FUT 17 Web App account is locked and you are not able to recover it. Then, you can get access to it via console or just reset your security question.