EA Sports can really make FIFA 17 Career Mode into the best mode of the game this time around. With Career mode we mean the manager mode.
Why Should EA Focus on Career Mode?
- By focusing on Career Mode EA Sports can engage more players as it is addictive.
- FIFA Ultimate Team eats up real cash even after buying the full version of the game. With Career Modes no additional cash would be spent as it (career mode) evolves with experience of the player.
- Only a few tweaks should be made in the current Career Mode to make it more playable.
We know this is a lot to ask of EA Sports as FIFA Ultimate Team is the main source of income after the sales of the game.
However, there are some ideas that would be easy to implement in FIFA 17 Career Mode.
- Tickets: Like in real life football, it would be realistic if the club could allocate money through selling tickets. There would be ticket prices options; high, medium and low. But, here’s a twist. If you have a high ticket price and your team performs poorly, the attendance of home fans would decrease. A portion of ticket money would be added to the transfer budget.
- Contract Options: It would be fun if real life contract options could be added in FIFA career mode. Buy Out Clauses, Season Bonus and loan player to the team he was brought from… would be interesting if added.
- Reputation: What we mean by reputation is, if you play with a Championship side it must be difficult to sign a top level player even if you have huge transfer budget. Or, a player denies to join your club because you will not be playing in the Champions League next season.
- Staffs: Hiring experienced staffs will fasten the injuries and fatigue as oppose to players getting injured fast if low level staffs are used.
- Statistics: It would compare players in the squad based on comparisons like goals per game or touches in the box.
- Press Conferences: Press meetings and conferences should definitely be improved in upcoming games. Honestly theses suck in the current game. It would be fun if a manager could answer about questions by choosing from options given.
- Create a Manager: Feature to change your appearance and also add game face.
- Talk to Players: Like in real life, a manager should be able to talk to his players about his progression and game selections.
- Upgrade Stadiums: A team should be able to change or upgrade the current stadium. There are really bad stadiums in the lower divisions of the game. It would be more interesting if we could expand the current stadium or buy a new one.
- Sacking News: I personally think it would fun if the news could tell about other manager getting sacked. Or better make the commentators talk about sacking.
So Yes. These are the things we want in FIFA Career mode next year. I know there are some weird ones. It might not be what you want. You are free to point them out and make suggestions. Also, What else do you want in the new Career Mode? Comment Below.
And, a small request. Could you tweet this post using @EASPORTSFIFA. If many of us send this to EA, they might look at it.